Friday, September 24, 2010

green light, red light

There goes my one month in school. Can't say everything has been going smoothly, with the exceptions of making a few friends & the advantages of my time-table. Plus, I seriously need a new bag for school. My shoulders are giving way soon.

No school for today. But I need to start on my tutorials & get help for POA & Econs soon!

Enough of whining. Boyfriend came back from his Brunei trip on Wednesday. Went to fetch him from PL air base. He bought an anklet for me, super happy about it (: I'm nice too, bought him a couple of facial masks.

We went out today for some fun & sun. We bought flip-flops together from NUM again as they were having the 50% founder's day discount. Headed to Sentosa, slacked around with his friends & had dinner at Wavehouse. It's a nice place to chill & watch the sunset. We went to the beach for a stroll & ended up doing silly things together.

Wonderful moments (:

No comments: