Sunday, September 26, 2010

259


I want to be the girl that looks so-so on the outside.

My face will be mediocre when I don’t want to put an effort into how I look. The one with no make-up or styled hair. The one that isn’t wearing high heels or short skirts. The one no guys would bother trying to hit on when its Friday night at the local pub.

So when a guy decides to take notice of me and decides to choose me because of what he sees inside of me, I want to be able to unveil the mask.

When I know that the effort will be worth it, I’ll apply the blush and lipgloss and maybe straighten my hair with the hair straightener. I’ll wear the beautiful dress with matching sandals. The one that knows that there will be someone who values the inside so much more than the outside.

That is when I’ll make my outside match my inside.

No comments: