Friday, May 21, 2010

whimsical

Finally, boyfriend is back in singapore! Went to pick him up with wan xin on tuesday at the airport. so happy that he came back safe and sound. in fact, he became more tanned and built. I like it. haha. He bought quite a few things for me. thank you! (: Hey, we should go Taiwan together in the future too!

Congratulations to dear xiang for graduating from SP! (: Good luck for your new job and studies! I felt bad that I could not attend your graduation ceremony though.

Just had a conversation with twinny wong. Tentative plans for our exciting june holidays have been made. I just can't wait to spend time with you all. haha.

I have recently picked up reading once again. Proud to say that reading is one of my favourite things to do. You can call me a bookworm, i wouldn't mind (: Reading an interesting book while sipping a drink at some cafe is something which I would like to try.

boyfriend said I should pick up something new. any recommendations?

I have made up my mind and there's an answer to it. At the moment, I think I have made the right choice for myself.

No comments: