Saturday, May 15, 2010

those things we wanted

went out for a simple dinner with jiawen, xiang and tang lei at Dian Xiao Er yesterday. The duck that we ate was really delicious! (: the rest of the dishes were not too bad either.
tang lei complained that he was still hungry and off we went to Swensens for desserts. cookies'N'cream mudpie, rocky road and sticky chewy chocolate. yummy.
It felt great to have their company and thanks for letting me felt much more alive after 5 working days.

I will be going out with family for lunch tomorrow to celebrate Dad's birthday. it's family bonding time! i need to settle my work-related stuff by tonight to enjoy myself tomorrow.

3 more days till boyfriend is back in sunny Singapore! I am looking forward to pick him up at the airport next tuesday evening. (: anyway, I can't wait for june holidays to come. I need to take a break desperately!

No comments: