So this time round, it was my turn to plan for our Valentine-Anniversary date. Stressed! I made a list beforehand & tried to contact each of them. Wanted to reserve a table at Prive Cafe, but they didn't answer my calls, so had to source for somewhere else.
Managed to stumble upon this place called Talent Cafe, a 2-storey bistro along Tanjong Pagar. I guessed it was love at first sight, because they have different coloured rooms for different purposes. The lady who answered my call was very friendly. Even though the Valentine's Day menu wasn't out yet when I called, she was very helpful to tell me what every item is going to be on the menu.
 |
| OOTD: Dress from Lastbusride; Bag from Tracyeinny |
I had 12-3pm lesson on Valentine's day, so it was very rushed for me. Managed to get out of the house by 6pm to meet him at the MRT station. We agreed beforehand to buy couple watches together, so we went Citylink's City Chain to look around. Called it telepathy, but we agreed on the same set almost instantly after walking one round of the shop. (:
Walked out of the shop feeling delighted at our new purchase, something that we shared. It was a rainy night, so we huddled under our umbrella & walked towards the cafe after alighting at Tanjong Pagar. (:
 |
| Nice right? Lol |
 |
| OUR couple watches |
 |
| My suave YK |
 |
| (: |
 |
| THE FOOD WE ORDERED (: |
 |
| A photo before we left |
 |
| While deciding where to go next... |
 |
| lovely roses that he bought :D |
 |
| Harry's@Tampines |
 |
| Nice couple shot at my house |
 |
| Precious, always. |
Thank you for the wonderful memories. From the bus rides to & fro SR to now the train rides to & fro SIM, thank you for being a great company. Thank you for not giving up on us when things were tough. Thank you for willing to be my listening ear & a helping hand. Whenever I feel sad, I would think of what you said, "Don't give up, turn around & I'll be behind you." These words brought me strength in various possible ways that you can think of.
P.S. Try not to use your phone that often whenever we are together ok? I know it's difficult, but try :P
Looking forward to create more wonderful memories with you in the days to come. <3 p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment