Thursday, January 31, 2013

January'13

Haven't been blogging very often these days, while dealing with stuff going around. So, here are some pictures to summarize the month of January!


1. YK's brother birthday dinner at a zichar stall near their place. Nice food!

   

2. A particular Saturday lunch cooked by Gab for us after CF. 
Indonesian-style chicken & ABC soup - Hearty meal for 4!


3. Sis got her first paycheck & treated us dinner at Nakhon Kitchen.
First time having Thai food together as a family. Food was yummy!


4. Impromptu tea session with Shannie at Carpenter & Cook after our ESAP lecture.


5.  Ordered my favourite lemon tart; Shannie wanted to try the chocolate tart.
Balanced the sweetness with a slice of quiche & a pot of tea. *thumbs up*


6. First time cooking aglio olio with mushrooms, ham & prawns soaked in lemon juice.
I like the taste of olive oil & lemon juice, makes one feel more like having another round.


7. First pair of yellow flats. 
Bought it at a discount from Shu, a store in Raffles Xchange.



8. Went shopping at Raffles City shopping centre after MSM lecture.
Bought my 2013 planner in a pretty shade of purple, & my favourite "finger food".


Since they tasted so good, I posted a close-up pic of the takoballs.


Recently blogshops have been launching CNY collections, so tempted! Haha. I think I may end up buying from Ohvola - my trusty blogshop, again this year. :D

No comments: