Thursday, November 01, 2012

A walk to remember

Our date at Bontanic Garden (12th Oct) - It was our first visit together as a couple. We went there after our lectures ended. I was pretty excited to bring him to Food for Thought to try out their all-day breakfast menu! I like the ambience of the SBG-FFT because it is spacious & there is personal space between each of the high-table. In addition, it wasn't too packed on a weekday late afternoon.

I would love to have their pancakes, scrambled eggs & hashbrowns for the next visit! So this time round, I ordered my favourite & YK ordered some beef thing, which I wasn't paying much attention to.

part of the menu!

my favourite walnut & banana pancakes with a cup of Earl Grey!

After all the eating, we were too full & decided to take a walk.

Hi, White Swan!

We strolled the whole of Botanic Garden all the way from the entrance facing Gleneagles to the other entrance which is next to the CCL Bontanic Garden station. Ended up feeling sticky due to the perspiration. But it was a good walk, relieved some memories that I had with my family.


Close to Nature

Us - fresh before taking the stroll

I like simple meals & having time to sit down & talk about random stuff. I remembered I felt a pang of jealousy because he said he may be going Taiwan with his SRC friends next May, but he didn't mention about me. I haven't been to Taiwan before! >:( Haha. That aside, I may try to hint him about taking a little trip (with me included) next year after our exams. We shall see.

I'm thinking about the scrambled eggs & pancakes already. Hungry.
Till next time then!


Food for Thought
1 Cluny Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens,
Tanglin Gate, #B1-00, S259569  

T: +65 6338 4848


No comments: