I like my surname in Mandarin - 潘 because of its uniqueness. Due to my extended family tradition, my cousins & I share a common name "慧", which not many families have.
I am a Pisces, a water element. Romantic, dreamy, loyal, family-oriented, artistic, indecisive, melancholy, impractical, unrealistic.
As I am considered an introvert, I usually like to keep things to myself. I feel awkward whenever I'm with new people. 也许我是"慢熟". I find it hard to really open myself up to people easily. I don't really know how to express myself well verbally.
I am a person who likes to visit the exhibitions at museums. I like art & craft even though I'm not very adept in it. It is something that I enjoy since young.
I have been learning the piano since I was 7 years old. However I have stopped my lessons when I had A levels till now. I have always wanted to continue & attain my Grade 8 Practical. Well, we will see how it goes then.
I have been a book lover since young. I can remember vividly how excited I was whenever my parents brought us to the library. I would borrow 16 books at a go & try to complete all of them as fast as I could.
Swimming is one of the activities that I like to do. I picked up swimming when I'm 7 years old. I love swimming with breast stroke, as I feel that it is the most relaxing way.
That's a pretty long entry. Shall end here for today. 29 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment