Busy period for me, with tons of paperwork to do. Hopefully I don't need to do OT next week!
OOTD for Monday: wore a purple dress to brighten up the day
 |
| Wore this last year for my 21st birthday party |
OOTD for Friday: dress-down day!
 |
| Almost always the first to reach among the 4 of us. haha |
Realized that I have been trying out various makan places ever since I have started working in the CBD area.
 |
| Famous noodle stall at Amoy |
 |
| Breakfast! |
 |
| $1.80 Ice Honey Lemon. There is always a long queue at this shop! |
 |
| Gideon300 at Golden Bridge. Their custard puffs are GOOD |
Got my pay and treated YK to a bowl of ramen at Sushi Tei after work on Wednesday.
 |
| Tonkatsu Ramen |
 |
| Ebi Don |
Last day for Chin Seng:
 |
| The guy in the center is CS |
Temps for APD:
 |
| L-R: Jun De, Kaden, CS, Sherilyn, Me, Felicia |
No comments:
Post a Comment