Sunday, July 01, 2012

Date on a Sunday

TCC is having 1-for-1 for main courses & pastas! (: we stumbled upon TCC at Wisma while searching for a nice place to have our late lunch. It is our first time at TCC & the food are simply good. I wanted to let YK try the all-day breakfast at Piqué Nique initially, but they don't offer it during weekends. Guess it's a blessing in disguise. YK ordered the chicken breast while I tried the salmon. Since he was famished, we ordered the sandwich to share too! haha gluttons.

smoked salmon sandwich. Love the walnut bread!


Chicken breast with lotus & potatoes. The green sauce is yummy!

Salmon with baked potatoes & asparagus (:

YK wanted to find his multi-purpose bag so we walked all the way from Orchard to Somerset, then to The Cathay. My poor feet. Haha but it's a good exercise! Ended our simple date with a bottle of minute maid orange juice because I was simply too thirsty after the long walk. Haha.

<3

 And now it's time to prepare my stuff for work tomorrow.

No comments: