Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School

It has been a week since school has started for me. Not really used to the routine of taking a train down to Clementi, tapping the school card for attendance, acknowledging those seated next to me as an attempt to make friends whenever I attended lectures, having to go online & search for my reading materials.

Met up with Edwina on Friday after my lesson & study session ended to have tea together at Bakerzin. Sorry to kept you waiting! (: It was great to hear her stories after the Japan trip, since I doubt I would have such opportunity to go abroad for study exchange.

we both craved for cakes! (:


Saturday night was spent with boyfriend at PS. Cosy dinner at Ichiban Sushi (: love the chawanmushi & salmon. Best of all, he always make me laugh!

my sumptuous dinner


he doesn't like the 'unexpected' bangs of mine. lol

No comments: