Wednesday, June 30, 2010

when it comes, it comes

Finally met up with Edwina during the June holidays. We went Wavehouse Sentosa with boyfriend they all. Wanted to try out surfing, but wina dear didn't bring along her photo id. So we ended up slacking in a pool nearby while the guys were busy brushing up their surfing skills. We had dinner at Vivocity before heading home together.

Also, I met up with Xiang & Jiawen for dinner at NYDC, Tampines One. Loved the pizzas and cheesecakes! Haha. We had a good gals chat about everything! (:

Today, I managed to meet up with Kailin & Jiawen for dinner at Plaza Sing. It has been ages since I met Kailin and was really glad to do some catching up with her. I love her new hair! (: Really glad that despite our hectic schedules, we managed to squeeze out some time to meet up with one another.

Earlier on, I went to see the doctor at Changi Hospital on Monday. Boyfriend was so nice to accompany me. Well, I had an X-ray & the doctor said that I need to go for a further checkup with a hand surgeon to see if it's safe to operate on my palm as it involved the veins and stuff.

Tomorrow and the day after are SIM-UOL enrollment talk and orientation. Hope things will go smoothly! I am feeling rather nervous about it right now -.-

No comments: