month of May was tortuous - hectic preparations for kids to take their exams, papers to mark, parents to meet. Every time I have to go through this motion, I realize I will need to drink nepenthe to erase the stress. but I am glad that it was over!
So I spent my last saturday at Zouk with YK and couple of his friends. TL joined us. Initially it was kinda alright, but soon I had second thoughts of it. Went for supper with YK and TL around 3+am at a coffeeshop near TL's hostel. Well, it was nearly 5am when i got home.
So this month is for me to regain my energy level, meet up with friends whom i have not seen in ages. Edwina is back in singapore, and Shuren is coming back in late June too! In addition, YK will be too busy with rehearsals this month, thus we can only meet up on Sundays. Sadly. Oh, and I need to spring-clean my room too!
To TL, who is flying off soon for his OCIP, bon voyage! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment