GRADUATION CLASS 2006
I could search the whole world over,
Travel far or near,
But never find the friendshipI have found so dear.
You, my friend, are special,
Unique, in your own way.
Words don't come so easily.
Yet, I just have to say ...
I'm so glad I have a friend,
Who is there, come what may;
Sharing all our times of laughter,
Seeing dark or sunny days.
There'll be times of celebration,
Sad times, yes, a few.
But, through it all,
I'm thankful
God blessed me with you!
© 2003 by Marie Williams
just for you guys..

Mr Sunny Chong, the best teacher i ever had.. =]

Mr Daniel Yong, the teacher who will always make us laugh.. =]

the 6 of us with our favourite teachers!!

friends always.. =]
(R-L) weizhen and i.. =]
going to miss your sweet, Shah..

Nash, still so cheeky as ever..

Chih Hao, the one who never fail to cheer me up.. =]

my certificate from Xinyi, photo frame from Mr Chong.. =] so sweet of them..

last but not least, i love you guys.. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment